Christian Romance Author Liz Isaacson: Joining RWA

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Joining RWA

So after several years of writing, now that I'm starting to look at it with an eye toward publication, I decided to join RWA. I'm well-versed in online forums and groups, so I don't think that's a problem. What I'm not sure about is what I can do with all that stuff on RWA. 

I poked around a little bit, but honestly, I didn't find all that much. Is there more than what I'm seeing? 

I joined my local chapter too, and I think that might be a place where I can really sink my teeth into. I just don't know. I've joined national organizations before, and never gotten much out of them. But, I thought since I'm getting serious about writing and publishing romance, that joining RWA made sense. 

I'm just wondering how to get the best use of it. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liz's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget