Christian Romance Author Liz Isaacson: Love is in the Air

Monday, September 28, 2015

Love is in the Air

So it's no secret that I'm a huge fan of romance novels. I love reading them and writing them. I just released my first inspirational romance, SECOND CHANCE RANCH, a couple of weeks ago. My sister-in-law read it and texted me and said, "This is like a Hallmark movie! And I mean that in the best way possible."

This warmed my heart. Because I love those Hallmark movies. And then I found out that Hallmark is showing a new movie every Saturday night! All the way until Christmastime, when the movies will be on twenty-four hours a day.

Love is obviously in the air! 

I've been busily working on the third book in my Three Rivers Ranch romance series. The second book, THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM, is at the copy editor and will be released in time for Christmas -- on December 1. 

Between now and then, I'm going to be watching a lot of Hallmark movies...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Liz's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget