Christian Romance Author Liz Isaacson: A New Year, A New Blog

Monday, January 5, 2015

A New Year, A New Blog

It's 2015, and this year I've decided to do something I haven't done before. Blog. I've been a writer for several years now, mostly dabbling in technical things and personal histories. A few years ago, I started writing romance novels. I haven't done much with them, other than enjoy the characters myself, attend a few writing conferences, and dream big.

But 2015 is the Year of the Dream!

I'm going to do more with my writing this year. I'm going to polish it, and submit it, and see if I can get it published.

I know a lot of you have already done this. I'm friends with writers who have as well. I'm still learning a lot of things about the publishing industry, and I hope that as I work with a new goal in mind, this year will bring awesome things!

What do you want to work toward in 2015?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liz's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget